Description of position
Full-time position in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
Driven by new challenges and have a passion for digital marketing? Great! We’re looking for someone just like you to join the Ursa team!
Ursa Marketing is a brand new digital agency and we’ve got the wind in our sails: big-name clients, challenging mandates, and a solid daily performance. Plus a work atmosphere that’s both relaxed and professional. Oh, and free coffee all day long. What more could you ask for? OK, a competitive salary and flexible schedule. No problem!
Take a look at what a day in the life at Ursa Marketing will look like for you. As a digital marketing strategist, you will implement and measure strategies as well as digital-marketing campaigns. You’ll need to listen attentively to clients in order to accelerate their company’s growth. In other words, you’re there to offer advice to the best of your ability and put everything in place to create quantifiable results based on established performance indicators.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deploying digital campaigns based on your clients’ needs
- Setting up performance indicators for digital campaigns
- Analyzing and optimizing digital campaigns to help your clients shine
- Rigorously following every client to provide the right kind of guidance—that’s Ursa’s brand promise!
We also expect you to have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a similar field
- Google AdWords certification
- Google Analytics certification
- A good understanding of SEO
- An understanding of various performance indicators and ROIs
- Mastery of French, both oral and written; bilingualism is a plus
Bonus: We give extra points if you know what CRM, CMS, CTR, and CPC stand for!
Plus you should embrace the same values we do:
- Communicate well and be courteous
- Ethics and transparency
- Precision and thoroughness—We like work that’s well done!
If you think you have what it takes to be a digital marketing strategist at Ursa, sent us your CV! We can’t wait to read it.